Sunday, June 4, 2017

Important Blog Update

        Hello, everyone! Unfortunately, as you might have noticed, I put this blog on the back burner for much of the school year, instead working on other projects and extra-curricular events. Several times, I tried to continue the blog through posting something special, such as a piece of writing or an experimental poem.  However, I never got around to it, and as the school year comes to a close, I would like to release this announcement.
Drafts and more drafts!
        In order to further the development of this blog, I will now start to make daily and weekly releases. This will also help improve my poetry-writing skills, and perhaps I will even throw in some writing or similar work. As a concrete goal, my aim is to release three poems a week, unless I am working on a larger project. To kick-start this goal, I will be releasing some poems and other pieces I have written (or started to write) during the interim since the last post.
        All in all, it's time for the rebirth of Pleonasm in Poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment